Bravo Builders is seeking talented Project Managers.
The Project Manager is responsible for the daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding and contract administration functions. The Project Manager is capable of simultaneously managing multiple less complex projects or single projects generally between $10 and $40 million.
- 4 year degree in an accredited construction related curriculum, (BSCE, BSCM, BSAE, etc.) or experience equivalent to a 4-year degree.
- Three to five years of experience as a Project Manager or at least 10 years construction related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in these areas: estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control, field supervision, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to communicate, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated success in management of projects with a construction value between $10 and $40 million.
- Generally understand the essential job functions, duties and responsibilities of a Superintendent.
- Proficient in PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications. These include: Outlook, Project, Excel and Word.
- Ability to read/interpret Blue Prints and Specifications.
- OSHA 10 and Scaffold Training.