Senior Project Manager
Bravo Builders is seeking talented Senior Project Managers
The Senior Project Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the performance of their direct reports in the areas of: daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of construction projects to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding and contract administration. They should be familiar with all aspects of project management to provide effective oversight. The Senior Project Manager is ultimately responsible to the company for the profitability an d client satisfaction of their projects.
- 4 year degree in an accredited construction related curriculum (BSCE, BSCM, BSAE, etc.) or experience equivalent to a 4 year degree.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience as Project Manager working on large scale projects.
- Demonstrated mastery in the skills of project management.
- Demonstrated mastery in these areas: estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control, field supervision, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to efficiently communicate, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated success in managing or potential to manage large, single construction projects/phases and multiple Project Managers.
- Must have strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to train others and monitor their work for quality and completeness.
- Obtain and keep current OSHA 10 and Scaffolding.