Bravo Builders is seeking talented Senior Superintendents.
The Senior Superintendent will report to the General Superintendent and is responsible for providing overall leadership for on-site administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of the Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Foreman, Subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. Directing them in planning, coordination and execution of work on time, within budget, attaining or exceeding profit goals, maintaining a safe work place, promoting and enhancing client relationships and the company image.
- Minimum of 20 years of construction experience, including extensive experience managing trades/sub-contractors in the field on large high-rise and urban mixed-use projects.
- Demonstrated success in leading, mentoring, and supervising multiple Superintendents on a large commercial construction projects in excess of $100 million.
- Demonstrated mastery of the skills of field management: including managing site activity, labor relations, anticipating and resolving field related issues, establishing and enforcing site schedule requirements, managing site safety and managing insurance risk.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel spreadsheet application, Project scheduling software, and other computer desktop and web based construction software applications.