Bravo Builders is seeking talented Superintendents.
The Superintendent will provide overall leadership for on-site field administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of assistants, foreman, subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. Direct them in planning, coordination and execution of work on time, within budget, attaining or exceeding profit goals, maintaining a safe workplace, promoting and enhancing client relationships and the company image.
- Must have technical college degree or equivalent and two to five years of construction experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and understand specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Must have relevant trade experience.
- Completion of OSHA Ten Hour Safety Course.
- Generally understand the essential job functions, duties, and responsibilities of a Project Manager.
- Competent with personal computer based scheduling software, and specifically spreadsheet applications. These include Project, Excel and Word.